Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do I avoid ingrown hairs when I shave? And how do I get rid of them?

Outside of just not shaving.



How do I avoid ingrown hairs when I shave? And how do I get rid of them?

Sit in a warm bath, let the area soak for 3-5 minutes. Always shave in the direction of hair growth. Only use products that are hypo-allergenic. Change the razor frequently, clean each razor before each use. Use a non abrasive soap to wash afterward, like Ivory or Dove. That should help significantly.



How do I avoid ingrown hairs when I shave? And how do I get rid of them?

You need to scrub often...hm maybe lets say 3 times a week.



One really good scrub is a mix of sugar and baby oil. It will leave your skin soft as a babys bottom! Also, the scub takes all the dead skin cells off, thus opening pores and getting rid of the ingrown hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment