Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do you get rid of ingrown hairs? I get them all the time and they hurt. I shave with new razors

get them. Some of them are big also. When I use Nair I really get them. My OBGYN said to stop using Nair and I did but I still get them. It's not a pretty sight either because they are in the lower region. And no it's not an STD



How do you get rid of ingrown hairs? I get them all the time and they hurt. I shave with new razors and stil?

Try a product called black salve. You'll be able to find it at most local drug stores (talk to the pharmacist if you need help). Black salve is a drawing agent, you'll have to place it on a small band-aid (to fit in the lower region), and place the band-aid of the hair. You may need to repeat this for a couple of days, but it'll get the gair out painlessly.



Hope this helps. :-)



How do you get rid of ingrown hairs? I get them all the time and they hurt. I shave with new razors and stil?

Sometimes a new razor can be to sharp or have to many blades. Their designed to get the hair beneth the skin which leads to ingrown hairs. Try using a single blade razor or keeping a razor for longer than you usually would and see if it improves.



How do you get rid of ingrown hairs? I get them all the time and they hurt. I shave with new razors and stil?

Have you tried waxing? It lasts longer than shaving, and may result in fewer ingrown hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment