Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is there a way to prevent ingrown hairs?

I mean, regardless of whether I shave or wax my bikini line, I always get them. Am I doing something wrong?



Is there a way to prevent ingrown hairs?

well, i think there are some beauty products out there that will help you



Is there a way to prevent ingrown hairs?

dont shave against the grain



Is there a way to prevent ingrown hairs?

Bikini line ones are gross, aren't they? Use warm water and soap to shave (for less of the bumps). Best cure (I took it) was just one treatment (supposed to be many but it hurt too bad) of laser treatment. I thought it really hurt, I used a numbing cream the doc prescibed and I used ice and it still hurt. But, still worth it. Woulkd I do it again? NO. I thought I was on fire.



Is there a way to prevent ingrown hairs?

Yes, the best way to prevent ingrown hairs is to wash the area again AFTER shaving and immediately apply a moisturizer. This keeps the skin soft and supple enough for the hair to grow through, AND prevents acne by unclogging pores. Use an alcohol based cleaner also, and a deep moisturizer in the bikini area.

No comments:

Post a Comment