Monday, July 20, 2009

Bump on neck?

I have this little like.. lump kind of thing on the back of my neck.. actually, right above my neck, mixed in with my hair. It kind of hurts if I touch it, and in terms of length, it seems to be the size of a small coin. I don't think I noticed it there before this morning, I just want to make sure it's not anything serious. I've been feeling kind of lightheaded since august, and none of the doctors I went to could find anything, so I don't know what to think lol. Is it anything to worry about, or just maybe an ingrown hair or something?



Bump on neck?

If it came up over night, i dont think its anything serious. It could be an ingrowing hair caused inflamation or It may well be a boil. Still with the problems you have been suffering since August it would be a good idea to go to a doctor and get this examined just incase.



Bump on neck?

well i dont think its ingrown hair but if it dont go away or if it gets big thats when u start to worry



Bump on neck?

Its called a Boil. I used to get them . They feel sore outspread of the area of the bump as well right? Yes. It sucks and will take time to go away. but like a pimple it will come to a head and really hurt to bust. But they form from the oil in your hair. It also hurts to put ur chin to your chest as well and feels like its stretching it? Yea its a boil. You can just rest a hot rag on it to make the swelling come up and bust it.

No comments:

Post a Comment