Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pubic Hair?

Okay, I need some really good advice here.



I started shaveing down there months ago and I notice everytime I shave I always get red bumps and I get ingrown hairs still..I want to know how I can get rid of all of that and if you shave down there too what do you do to keep it smooth and looking fine. I use a mens Gillette Fusion Razor. I am planniong on geting a womans razor soon as I Can. But what can I do until then?



Thanks for the help.



Pubic Hair?

I know this may sound wierd but I use conditioner. It makes it smooth and sexy. I have been shaving since I was young. I am still young but I was in my teens. I am 24 now.



Pubic Hair?

i use an electric razor but i still get the bumps, I don't shave anymore so much as keep it maintained.



Pubic Hair?

I use an electric razor by braun and i never get bumps or ingrown hairs. wait a week after your period and shave before you get in a shower. if your skin is colder its better bcause then its tighter and the hairs stick up more. i have to shave because i am on jv cheer now and i swim and do gymnastics. i can never have pubic hair becuase of sports



Pubic Hair?

I use bikini zone. It's a cream you put on after you shave...kinda stings at first but does the job...also recently I starting using bikini zone shave gel too.... that keeps it reall smooth. You can get both of them in the shaving isle at walmart!



Pubic Hair?

Make sure the razor is at least a double blade, use warm shaving cream for sensitive skin and be careful. If at first you are bushy, cut the hair as short as possible w/ scissors, then shave. Afterwards, use a non alcohol lotion to smooth and lubricate the outer area. Bumps are caused by irritating the area and not keeping it moist. You must know that when the hair grows back that it itches like a mother f*cker right?

No comments:

Post a Comment