Thursday, July 23, 2009

Girls I need your help? Shaving problem?

OK MY HUSBAND DOESN'T LIKE ANY HAIR ON ME (DOWN THERE) BUT WHEN I SHAVE IT, IT HURST AND GET INGROWN HAIRS AND LIKE A RASH PLEASE HELP



Girls I need your help? Shaving problem?

look up a product called "tend skin" on google



Girls I need your help? Shaving problem?

Get a brazilian wax - it hurts the first time you do it but it feels great. Baby soft, and it lasts for 3 - 6 weeks



Girls I need your help? Shaving problem?

Man, I hate it when that happens! Make sure that you use an electric razor before you trim anything down there.. If I were you I'd just trim it with the electric razor and let it be. If it's causing you pain, rashes, ingrown hairs, etc.. it's not good for your skin and your husband should be willing to compromise. You can also try getting that area waxed, I've heard that that prevents ingrown hairs.



Girls I need your help? Shaving problem?

well its gonna hurt.. maybe u should try waxing but that will hurt like hell. but if u dont want to do it u donthave to its ur body not ur husbands



Girls I need your help? Shaving problem?

Take a bath and soak in the warm water, and use a NEW razor. Put plenty of shaving cream on there, lather, and then shave it while holding some of the skin. If it still becomes a problem then soak longer, or go get a wax done. I think it will be like once or twice a month depending on the hair.



Girls I need your help? Shaving problem?

get some antibacterial wipes and wipe the area right after you get out of the tub (shave in the tub, and sit in the warm water for a while and use lots of shaving cream). Then when you get out, pat the area dry and apply "Bikini Zone". It comes in a little tube you buy at the store near the razors. It works. Also, wait for the area to heal before you shave again.



Girls I need your help? Shaving problem?

after shaving rub deodorant on the area. it will help. promise. kind of weird but helps. ever notice underarms never get rashes?



Girls I need your help? Shaving problem?

2 words ,brazillian wax , then ask your husband to do the same after , feel better I know it really hurts



Girls I need your help? Shaving problem?

ok I dont normally get in grown hairs down there... so here is how I shave, I first shave with the direction of the hair then against the grain so to speak, then diagnally... use a good razor, with more blade the better... dont use the cheap one blades.... and keep it sweat free,



The longer you do it the more use your body gets so you will eventually not get razor burn or in grown hairs...



Girls I need your help? Shaving problem?

Get it waxed or get that cream that takes the hair out at the root. That will make sure that it doesn't get ingrown.



Girls I need your help? Shaving problem?

get a wax its better



Girls I need your help? Shaving problem?

Try bikini zone or Bikini Soothing Cream: http://www.folica.com/Bikini_Soothing_r3...



Waxing seems to be a lot better, but you need to exfoliate the skin after to ensure there are no ingrowns...

No comments:

Post a Comment