Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ingrown hairs...?

ok strange but I have one on my boobie and its sooooo sore I want to get rid of it but I am scared to. It is hot and getting bigger. I put Neosporin on it. Help, it really hurts!!!



Ingrown hairs...?

Get your tweezers out, and wash them off, then dip into some alcohol, and set down onto a fresh bandage pad (it's sterile) close at hand.



Get an ice cube and another fresh bandage pad handy next to the alcohol (or some good antiseptic such as Neosporin).



WASH YOUR HANDS TWO TIMES AND MAKE SURE YOU BRUSH YOUR NAILS WITH SOAP.



Next use a bit of toilet paper (it's usually sterile) moistened with alcohol to clean the skin on and around the ingrown hair bump.



Rub the ice cube gently over the ingrown hair until you can tell that your skin is very cold and mostly numbed. Then you will have to squeeze the ingrown hair using a finger position that means most of the pressure is applied from below the knot on the skin. You might put a bit of toilet paper across it first to catch the splatter.



The hair and pus will burst out, and it may hurt some. If the hair remains attached, use the tweezers to pull it out.



Then use the spare bandage pad with alcohol or the Neosporin to clean and swab the wound. Cover it with a bandage for a day or two (use the kind that doesn't stick to the scab.)



Ingrown hairs can actually become quite a bad infection. A friend of mine who shaves her groin got one in a ... tender ... place and eventually had to go to the hospital when it became infected. So grit your teeth and take care of this. And consider waxing your breasts about once a week (unless you can afford laser hair removal).



EDIT: OK, OK, I am not going to call you the gorilla my dreams. That wasn't the intent of the comment - just that some women have more body hair than others, and if so, then of course the risk of such ingrown hairs is more frequent. Gee, just beat me with some noodles and get it over with!



But the advice on taking care of the ingrown hair stands.



Ingrown hairs...?

tweeze the hair out and the pus will release from it....



EDIT:...I see...I didn't realize that it was down in there...OUCH! I'd go with the last guys suggestion...the 4 page step by step tutorial lol...it's gonna hurt like hell, but it'll feel better once its out!!



Ingrown hairs...?

Many young women get hairs on their breasts.



Talk to your mother and maybe she can help you get this hair out and then you can just pluck it out.



Good luck



Ingrown hairs...?

Arrrr...If I were there I would use me teeth!!!



Ingrown hairs...?

tweeze it or it'll get bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment